INSHS members fees:
International Network of Sport and Health Science (INSHS)
What does it mean "networking”? It means thematic collaboration/cooperation between partners. It also means saving money, time and having efficient communication. Further advantages for network partners are: no obligations, no paperwork, no participation fee. It provides easily access to international projects, programmes and promoting international programmes events in the most efficient way and not just only online.
International Network of Sport and Health Science (INSHS) is a perfect example for a good operating higher education thematic network. It has been established in 2005 by the Institute of Sport Science of University of West- Hungary (former Berzsenyi College) Szombathely (Hungary). So far INSHS had partners from 41 partner institutions from 28 countries. The number of participant institutions are growing year to year. The partners are faculties, institutes, departments of HEI’s which are involved in sport and health sciences. INSHS in partnerships with other international networks (Euro- American) as well.
The success of INSHS is marked by many thriving top level organized events, scientific projects international study programmes, student and staff activities over the last eight years. The representatives from the different university faculties /schools and institutions became not just colleagues, but also friends. The challenge of our network is to get more acknowledgement and popularity all over the world and to improve the effectiveness of co-operation between the partners.
INSHS will keep being an open, innovative network organization on the field of sport and health science for individual partners (colleagues, academic staff, researchers, experts) from different universities, organizations and networks.
The strategic goals of INSHS:
1. Improving academic and professional cooperation/collaboration activities among colleagues and higher education institutions (HEi’s) and organisations/networks on the field of sport science (kinesiology).
2. Enabling formal project partnerships in areas or disciplines that are shared by different members of the network.
3. To provide useful information for students, academics, researchers on the field of sport science.
4. To enlighten future generations to international mobility and encourage students to participate to internationals events.
Fields of cooperation:
Partner Institutions (from the beginning):
1. University of West- Hungary (Hungary) - coordinator institute
2. FH- Joanneum, (Bad Gleichenberg (Austria)
3. University of Primorska (Slovenia)
4. Otto - von Guericke University (Magdeburg- Germany)
5. University of Bologna (Italy)
6. Masaryk University (Czeh Republik)
7. University Ljubljana (Slowenia)
8. University Zagreb (Croatia)
9. University of Alicante (Spain)
10. University of Valencia (Spain)
11. University Telemark (Norway)
12. University of Middlesex (UK)
13. University School of Physical Education Poznan (Poland)
14. University of Nancy (France)
15. Latvian Academy of Sport Education (Latvia)
16. Veliki Luki State Academy of Physical Education and Sport (Russia)
17. University of Thessaly (Greece)
18. University of Tartu (Estonia)
19. University of Salerno (Italy)
20. University of Enna (Italy)
21. University of Leszno (Poland)
22. University of Salerno (Italy)
23. University of Tallin (Estonia)
24. Lithuanian Sports University (Lithuania)
25. Academy of PE in Katowice (Poland)
26. Matej Bel University (Slovakia)
27. University of Lorranine (France)
28. University Catolica Valencia (Spain)
29. Hebei University (China)
30. Assuit University (Egypt)
31. Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar (Pakistan)
32. Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse (France)
33. Sports University of Tirana (Albania)
34. University of Extramadura (Spain)
35. University School Of Physical Education, Poznan (Poland)
36. University of Nis (Serbia)
37. Institute of Technology Carlow (Ireland)
38. University of Napoli Parthenope (Italy)
39. Collegio Pedro II, Rio de Janeiro, (Brazil)
40. Euro American Network (REMH), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
41. Dankook University, Gyeonggi-do (South Korea)